Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a difference a day makes!

Friday night I had a couple of my good friends over and we crafted, ate great food and GIGGLED until the weee hour of  4 A.M.!!!  Needless to say I still got up at 8 a.m. to help with the workshop renovations!!!  I deserve a GOLD star!!!
Zack & Russ. 
Russ decided that I needed a wall in the garage to separate my shop from the storage!  I cannot imagine why an inch of sawdust would bother him!!!  (It wasn't quite that bad!!!  Ok, maybe it was close!)   They framed the wall Friday night while I was busy GIGGLING with the girls!

Russ painting!  He assured me it would be brighter and repel the sawdust hanging onto the walls!
As usual he was right!  I still need to do ALOT of organizing... but I love it!  The scrap wood pile was getting as tall as me!!!  I am always more creative when I have a clean place to work!!!   Thanks babe (and kids)!  You are FABULOUS!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Wow!!! It looks great!

Nicole said...

What a great place to work. Hey I had such a good time on Friday night. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I am jelous. It looks really clean, almost too clean!!!

Jenn said...

Could they maybe come work some magic on my office?

Becky Darling said...

Wow, what a WONDERFUL hubby!!! I wonder if I can cut my wood out in your fabulous work space???