Monday, January 28, 2013

"New" Desk


For the last few months I have been selling furniture that we won't be using in the new home... a couple of weeks ago I sold my bookcase and big desk in my office.  I have had this "new" desk for almost a year now... I just haven't had the motivation to get it done.
I love the new knobs!  I still don't know if I will leave it as is or add a white glaze.  It has so much more storage than the much larger desk.  I love it!  Now I just need to go through and organize everything in it!  The best part.... desk $20 paint $2.50 knobs $30 total $55!

5 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

It is really cute!

LAURA said...

Love it!!

Erin said...

Super cute!

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

Jenn said...

So cute!